Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New year!

Its 2009. And nothing has changed. Well somethings have.

  • Me and Gabs are back friends and we are closer then ever.
  • Im official 13 years ,1 month, and 1 days old. :)
  • My grades are pretty good. (not really sure lol. just kidding!)
  • Christmas just passed and it was AWESOME!

Thats about it. This week at school we have had finals. Monday was regular schedule. Tuesday we missed 6th period and had 7th period exam. Today we had 6th period first then 3rd then lunch then 4th then 5th period exam. Tommorrow i have 3rd period exam then 4th period exam and we get out early. Then friday 1st and 2nd exams. Then early dismissal. Right now im VERY hyper. Because i drank TWO monsters (energy drinks.) I have exams tommorow so i should be getting to bed. Goodnight.

2 comments:

GingerV said...

been a while since I saw you blog. How is the new computer, and the new camera?? did you know you can tell Blogspot that you want your setting etc. to read in English?
Good for you and Gabs for making things right.
don't drink hyper inducing drinks before bed.
XXXX
Grams

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Oh my gosh.......you are GingerV's granddaughter? I lover GingerV's BLOG.

I'm going to come see her one day and sip caipriani on her veranda with her. No kidding. I've never seen such breath taking photographs.

Reggie Girl